Here Are Some Small Business Grants
Compound Films is for business owners because we understand that entrepreneurs are super heroes that create something out of nothing. The economy has not been friendly since the pandemic started either. So we wanted to compile a list of small business grants (Free Money) that you can apply for for free. We have applied for these grants also but it would be cool to know that our deserving clients won the free business grants. Details below.
#1 Grow by Invoice2go – Small Business Grant
Grow by Invoice2go is our way of recognizing the contributions and untapped potential of small business owners from underrepresented groups.
1. Receive up to $15,000 to grow your company
2. Join the greater Invoice2go community of business owners — 50% who identify as women or BIPOC — for support and insight.
3. Gain access to exclusive workshops to help you win more work, build deeper customer relationships, simplify your operations, and so much more.
Who can apply?
1. You must be an owner of a business, a legal U.S. resident, and must be 18 years or older.
2. The business must be majority-owned by a legal U.S. resident who identifies as one or more of the following: Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Latino, Native American or Alaska Native, Arab or Middle Eastern, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, LGBTQ+, or as a person with a disability.
3. The business must be less than 5 years old, have no more than 10 employees, and have annual revenue equal to or less than $1M.
How to win
1. Apply now by completing the form with your name, email, and photo. If you win, we’ll highlight your entry!
2. In 200 words or less, explain your business and how winning would support your business and community.
#2 Fast Break for Small Business
Fast Break for Small Business is a $6 million commitment in grants and LegalZoom services to help thousands of small businesses all over the country, and Accion Opportunity Fund is the nonprofit administrator of the program.
HOW IT WORKS
LegalZoom, the NBA, WNBA, and NBA G League are committed to helping small business owners everywhere, especially those who face obstacles because of who they are, who they love, or how they identify. Starting at NBA Tip-Off, the first of six grant cycles will open in this multi-year program. Here’s how this first cycle will work:
$10,000 grants and $500 in LegalZoom services to 50 small businesses
$500 in LegalZoom services to 950 additional small businesses
Applications for the first grant cycle will be open from October 14 to November 23, 2021
Grantees and LegalZoom services recipients will be notified and issued grants and LegalZoom services in January 2022
Ready to apply?
Small businesses are eligible to apply for a grant through Fast Break for Small Business if they meet the following criteria:
Must be based in the United States
Must have been in business for at least 6 months
Must have an annual revenue of less than $1 million
Must not be in one of these prohibited industries